Th Schneider, a French manufacturer of automobiles, settled in 1910 in Besançon and remained active until 1929.
The manufacturer was founded in 1910 by Théophile Schneider, as its company Rochet-Schneider started producing cars under the name Th Schneider. The produced models were mainly fitted with valveless four-cylinder and six cylinder engines until 1914. From that point on the brand produced a range of of seven four-cylinder models with displacements between 1,800 cc and 6100 cc and a six-cylinder model with 3200 cc.
After the First World War the models continued to be produced, including the Model 10 CV from 1922 with 2000 cc. In 1926, the brand produced a small car that had a displacement of 1170 cc. It was called VL (voiture légère).
The production was halted in 1929.