.
close
Stephens

Stephens

(1915 - 1924)
close
.
close
.

Stephens Motor was a branch of the Moline Plow Company located in Freeport, USA, to produce automobiles. The brand, organized in 1915, was named after Moline Plow Company’s first vice-president and later president George W. Stephens. Car production started in 1916. Stephens were medium-priced cars but of good quality and very reliable. Sales dropped as of 1920 and in 1924 the Moline Plow Company decided to cease car building.
 


Stephens Motor
origin: , 1915
status:Folded, 1924
edit make

popular models:

Salient Six Model 24

top photos:

add a photo
latest activity:
empty feed
close