Send this page to a friend!
Fill in the form bellow

8 videos
/VauxhallVauxhallVauxhallUnited Kingdom, 1857 > present31 models
801 photos
6 videos
AmperaAmperaOpel AmperaGermany, 2009 > present8 versions
31 photos
is Europe's best selling electric vehicle with 21% market share as of October 2012. It leads EV sales in Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland.

“The Ampera is still the dominant leader of the European electric passenger car segment. Considering that the demand of the EV market is smaller than originally predicted by analysts and car makers, we are extremely pleased that we have consolidated our leadership position in the market," said Opel Vice President of Sales Alfred E. Rieck.

The Ampera holds 66% of the EV market share in the Netherlands, 31% in Switzerland, 28% in Germany and 22% in Belgium.

Still, EVs are not as popular in Europe as expected. Sales in the segment are up 130% over last year, but only 1 in 1000 cars sold in Germany are EVs. EVs are most popular in Norway where 30 in every 1000 cars are EVs.

The European economic environment is harming EV sales the most. Buyers do not want to spend significantly more on an EV over a slightly less economical but far cheaper diesel.

Encyclopedia
$ 64.392
* based on Portugal prices
annual ownership cost
$ 1.337

12 comments

ashleyterr
What is the percentage of electric cars in Europe now? I'm planning to write my paper for me about this change - in a comparison table analysis.
15.05.2019 @ 07:52
ashleyterr
I know that American car industry has reached the increase of 38% of electric cars due to writemyessaytoday.net/write-my-essay-in-12-hours and the Tesla popularity and its plans for the future.
15.05.2019 @ 07:53
bstone
Compared to the Japan's Nissan Leaf, that is fairly one of the best Europe's electrical cars of the early generations. However, as www.essaylib.com claims in one of their scholarly research papers: pr...
03.07.2019 @ 11:14
ianmugoya18
I love the direction this site is taking. Jkraft | www.epoxyflooringalbany.com/garage-floor-epoxy/
21.11.2019 @ 13:03
maryjones
This car really looks nice, but I am not really sure that it will be very popular in Europe, I will try to write an essay rapidessay.com/ about it for my personal blog.
03.12.2019 @ 10:58
maheshvitta
Been using this car since 4 years and i can say, Its the best Electric car till date with High Performance!! onlywhatsapp.blogspot.com
18.12.2019 @ 01:16
asame
The outcome was not appealing lasvegasmobilemechanic.com/
14.07.2020 @ 13:41
ianmugoya18
Auto glass repairs and replacements for Scottsdale, AZ customers. We work on all makes and models of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Call us today to get scheduled with our mobile services. We have over 20-ye...
29.12.2020 @ 07:27
ianmugoya18
The idea of love is immense tempewindshield.com/
29.12.2020 @ 07:33
johnkavita123
When you purchase your academic paper from us you can feel confident that you are getting an outstanding, completely finished copy with a guaranteed passing grade. We are the experts at emulating stu...
14.01.2021 @ 07:54
johnkavita123
We specialize in preparing essays, Do my essay, Write my lab reports, Write my Assignment and write my thesis papers on a wide variety of subjects. writeessaytoday.com/
14.01.2021 @ 07:55
hannahberry
What makes you take the time to read and experience an article? Yes, it sure is impressive and gives you good information, and what I share is definitely good geometrydash-best.com
29.01.2021 @ 07:02
Anonymous

Contribute

publish your news and scoops
Contribute
Electric CarsTop 10ReviewsCar CultureGeneva Motor ShowHybrid CarsIndustryFormula 1