Kissel Motor Car Company was established by Louis Kissel and his sons, William and George, in Hartford, Wisconsin, on 5th June , 1906. The company engaged in the production of high-quality, customized automobiles, taxicabs, utility vehicles and fire trucks. Kissel’s were high performance cars, with a classic design and became widely acclaimed. Kissel fell victim of the Great Depression and ceased automobile production in 1931, focusing their activities in marine engines production. In 1942 it was sold to the West Bend Aluminum Company.
|origin:||United States of America, 1906|