Kaiser Motors Corporation, headquartered at Willow Run, Michigan, USA, was established by Henry J. Kaiser and Joseph W. Frazer in 1945, under the name Kaiser-Frazer Corporation. When Joseph Frazer resigned as president of the company in 1948, the Company adopted the new name. The cars were sold with two brands, Kaiser and Frazer until 1951, at which time the Frazer brand was dropped. Kaiser ceased car production in the USA in 1955, but kept in other industrial activities and in the same year formed a new holding company, Kaiser Industries Corporation, that became the owner of all Kaiser’s industrial businesses.
|origin:||United States of America, 1945|