The online automotive world is about to change, want to join us in this ambitious journey?
Autoviva.com is the new international portal for everything cars. Targeting both the enthusiast and the general consumer, it provides a unique mix of news, social interaction, services and the definitive car encyclopedia.
We’re looking for a true automotive geek to join us as a car encyclopedia expert. You’ll be responsible for updating and editing our database of cars with specs, photos and history as well as other forms of content unique to our project. From a Ferrari 599 GTO to a 50’s Fiat Topolino, each single car has a soul here and you’ll be playing an important role as a guardian of them all.
A good starting point:
- Cars go through your mind. A lot.
- Highly motivated and meticulous about your work
- Attention to detail and good research skills
- Fluency in English. German, Spanish or French applications are also welcome
- Great historical knowledge and overall culture about cars
This is an entry level position, starting from internship collaboration with the aim of joining our full-time staff.
If all the above really gets sparks flying in your head, then DO tell us more about yourself and add your CV.